Location: Plano TX 75024
Duration: 6+ Months
SAP Functional Developer III - FICO
Analyst will be responsible for gathering and documenting requirements,
conduct a fit/gap analysis of the business requirements against delivered
functionality, develop functional design, complete application
configuration, manage scope and expectations of business unit participants
as needed, conduct system test, and develop training material and job aids
on a project by project basis. Minimum 4 - 6 years of experience.
- Configures SAP and contributes to baseline support activities.
- Facilitates Functional Issue Resolution while maintaining the integrity of
the Enterprise Solution.
- Performs business case analysis as needed for their respective area.
- Provides subject matter expertise to work intake process for solution
proposal and clear scope definition.
- Works with PepsiCo business and BIS to generate ideas to improve the
solution and add value to PepsiCo.
- Interfaces with functional governance process for enterprise project
funding (AOP, Strat Plan and off-cycle projects) and resolution of
enterprise process and solution options
- Stays apprised of what is happening in the SAP space in their functional
areas and educating people in their areas
- Owns enterprise solutions within their sub-function.
- Works effectively with peers in the COE to optimize End-to-End Solutions.
- 810 years of related IT business work experience in Finance processes,
ideally in a Consumer Products environment.
- 5+ years SAP FICO, COPA, Fixed Assets configuration experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Enterprise process design
- Holistic solution design (process + configuration + technically/RICEF
- Desire to drive towards pragmatic, less complex and cost effective
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Strong Influence, Analytical and Negotiation Skills Education
- Bachelors Degree in business or computer science required
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at