*Face to Face interview most likely required after phone interview. U.S.
Citizen, Green Card, EAD only eligible. Client wants option to hire after
*Position:* ColdFusion Developer
*# of Openings:* 1
*Start Date:* ASAP
*Duration:* 6+ months (contract to hire option)
*Location:* Harrisburg, PA
- 6 Months Contract with Right to Hire
- See complete description
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide technical leadership and management on complex, enterprise
- Oversee other developers in team lead role.
- Drive projects forward including finalization of business requirements and
overall management of technical project plan.
- Provide estimates and scheduling information.
- Effectively work with multi-discipline teams to represent including
business areas, requirements, legacy system architects, and quality
- Involved with all aspects of System (Software) Development Lifecycle
across all projects of web application development.
- Interpret business requirements to create detailed application design
- Communicate and negotiate effectively, both orally and in writing, with
all levels of AES staff.
- Design and Develop Internet applications using a variety of Web server
technologies including HTML, COLDFUSION, JAVA and others.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of IT
- Perform architect testing of all web products to ensure conformity to
technical and business requirements and standards.
- Recommend system and process design changes.
- Maintain technical skills and provide guidance to development staff.
- Perform work independently with little supervision.
- Provide problem resolution from both a technical and business perspective.
- Assist in resolving process issues through independent research and by
meeting with users.
- Provide detailed time estimates to application development leader.
- Provide weekly time reports and participate in staff meetings.
*Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:*
- Must have demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and independently.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines while maintaining a high degree of
- Ability to perform work which requires a great deal of attention to
- Ability to create and sustain positive relationships with members of the
- Proficient with OO concepts and how they apply to design and architecture.
- Proficient in COLDFUSION 6/8.
- Proficient in MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of Web Service technologies.
- Knowledge of IBM MQ Series
- Knowledge of DB2 and SQL concepts.
- Knowledge of XML/XSLT/FOP
- Knowledge of Web Security (keys, certificates, trusts, etc.)
- Knowledge of Rational System Architect (RSA)
/ Des'd Amount of Experience*
Exp w/- COLDFUSION v6 and v8
Required 2 Years
Exp w/ColdFusion, Object Oriented Design Concepts
Required 4 Years
Strong written and verbal communication skills Required
Exp w. MVC design patterns
Required 3 Years
Exp using web services
Required 3 Years
Knowledge of IBM MQ Series
Knowledge of DB2 and SQL concepts. Required
Knowledge of XML/XSLT/FOP
Knowledge of Web Security (keys, certificates, trusts, etc.) Required
Knowledge of Rational System Architect (RSA) Required
The resource selected for this position will be considered for full-time
employment by the client at the end of the engagement.
Have you discussed this possibility with your candidate?
Do you accept the client's right to hire your candidate at the end of this
Because this position has a potential for a full-time right to hire,
candidates must be US citizens or green cardholders. Is your candidate
a UScitizen or a green card holder?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at