Please reply to
Position:                       Custom CAD Engineer

Location:                       Hillsboro, OR

Duration:                       3 to 6 months

Phone Hire
Need two professional references from recent projects

The primary function of this CAD Engineer is to design/engineer custom RF
circuits using the Cadence database environment (CDBA). The necessary skills
requirements are in the job description below.

Project Description:
RFIC design group design custom RF circuits using cdba env.

Daily Responsibilities:
Support bugs in simulation env, implement new custom design tools, sync env
between sites, populate data, create new libraries, sync with engineering

Necessary Skills (Must Have):
Design Sync
Cadence CDBA env
UNIX scripting

Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have): Skill scripting

       Primary Skill:
       Other Skills:
      CAD; Circuits; Debug; Scripting; Simulation; UNIX

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused