Business Analyst
Quincy, MA
Will require a face-2-face interview, so please only local candidates.
The rate is about 32/hr and they are looking for a business analyst for this
1 year contract.  I will paste the job details below.  Please let me know if
you have anyone.  Thank you!

Defines business/system requirements by facilitating user meetings and
interviewing users, developing use cases, and researching and resolving
issues, Participates in business analysis project planning and management by
documenting and maintaining plans, managing issue logs and preparing project
documentation. Analyzes current processes and recommends solutions and
improved processes. May also oversee the acquisition, analysis and
dissemination of subject matter knowledge. Provides technical and business
knowledge to clients. Keeps abreast of technological and competitive
developments. Conducts research on industry practices and standards and
other benchmarking data. Codes and maintains business application programs
from user instructions or formal functional specifications. Experience in
the analysis and testing phases in the development cycle. In addition having
experience of 3 to 6 years.