* *

*Flash Developer *

*Duration: 2 years*

*Rate: $30/hr C2C*

*LOCATION: Hidden Ridge, TX*

********** NEED LAST 5 of SSN + MONTH & DAY of BIRTH TO SUBMIT. **********
********** PLEASE INCLUDE CONTACT INFO OF THE CANDIDATE AND CLIENT READY
RESUME. NO LOGOS. THANKS *********

This is a Flash Developer , NOT a Flash designer position.

Selected candidate needs to supply laptop with software.

Links to the Website developed must be mentioned and Flash Samples (.fla
files as well) along with the Resume

Responsible for the design and development of dynamic browser-based user
interface for our social entertainment platform. Responsible for
requirements analysis, application design, project estimation, technical
documentation, development, and testing for assigned projects.

Requirements:
- Solid HIGH LEVEL Flash development experience and Flash application
development experience.
- Solid experience developing projects using Action script 3.0
- Clear understanding integrating applications with external data sources,
such as XML and JavaScript;
- Expert design integration experience and GUI development skills.
- In depth understanding of cross browser issues, CSS, W3C standards;
- Proficient in JavaScript (both procedural and OO variations), Ajax, XML,
HTML, XHTML, table-less design, and CSS.
- Four years experience as a Flash Developer working with content rich
websites.
- Creative technical problem solver;
- Experience using FlashDevelop is a plus.
- There will be a test given at the time of the interview.

Thanks & Regards

Joshua Elliot

Marketing Manager

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia,MI-48152

Phone :  734-591-3562 Extn.174

Fax : 734-418-2603

Mail id:  jos...@aim-cc.com

Gmail: aim.itstaff...@gmail.com

Yahoo IM :
joshua_a...@yahoo.co<blocked::blocked::mailto:joshua_a...@yahoo.co.in>
*.in*

Vist our WEBSITE @  www.aim-cc.com

Note: We at Aim Computer Consulting respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND:
mailto:jos...@aim-cc.com?subject=remove_me.please<blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::mailto:jos...@aim-cc.com?subject=remove_me.please>reply
from the exact address to which this was originally mailed to or
provide the address (es) to be removed. Any inconvenience caused is
regretted.