We have an immediate need for a Sr .NET Web Developer with SharePoint
Experience and for a SharePoint Architect/Developer.
Please submit me your best consultants. Local candidates will be given first
priority. And we would require 3 professional references along with the
All consultants submitted must be your own W2. Copy of H1B or EAD along with
recent pay stub is required to prove the candidate is your employee.
Please respond immediately to r...@italltech.com or
kris...@italltech.comwith resume, rate, contact info, availability and
current location details.
*Position: Sr .NET Web Developer*
*Location: Seattle, WA.*
*Duration: 6 months +*
*Rate: $40/hr to $45/hr on corp. to corp.*
The candidate for Web Developer will work with a team of developers and
other technical staff to develop custom ASP.NET Web applications, implement
new and existing Web sites using Ektron CMS, and support strategic IT
initiatives, and support the development of high value internal business
applications. The candidate will be involved with implementing dynamic,
data driven designs for new Web sites as well as existing Web sites. Work
is to include developing complex Web forms, internal and external Web sites,
and Web-based interfaces for existing enterprise business applications.
*Required Skills & Experience:*
· BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
· 5 years experience and proficiency in ASP.NET (C# or VB.NET).
· 5 years experience and proficiency in standards compliant HTML,
· 5 years experience and proficiency in Microsoft VisualStudio IDE.
· 5 years experience and proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server
· 5 years experience and proficiency in Transact-SQL, stored
procedures, and views.
· Demonstrates extensive proficiency with object oriented
· Sound understanding of technical and functional design
· Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions.
· Excellent communication and documentation skills.
· Actively participate and recommend solutions.
*Desired Skills and Experience:*
· Microsoft Certification a plus.
· Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills across layers of an
· In-depth knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures
within the .NET, SQL and Web services development frameworks.
· Significant experience, knowledge, and expertise in business and
systems analysis design, project lifecycle methodology, systems integration,
implementation and deployment.
· Ability to design complex user friendly Web interfaces.
· Experience with financial management systems.
· Experience developing workflow and audit trail functionality.
· Significant experience, knowledge and expertise in SharePoint
Portal and MOSS 2007.
· Utilize enterprise systems such as Ektron CMS and Talisma CRM to
deliver technical solutions to business requirements.
*Position: Sr. SharePoint Architect/Developer*
*Location: Seattle, WA*
*Duration: 6 months +*
*Rate: $50/hr to $55/hr on corp. to corp.*
A Senior *SharePoint* *Architect*/*Developer* with 5+ years of
*SharePoint*Portal and Office development experience.
Must have a solid understanding of the disciplines as they apply to the MOSS
(Microsoft Office *SharePoint* Server) 2007 platform; users and permissions,
layout and master pages, site definitions and templates, content types, web
parts, workflows, policies, document and records management, dash- boarding
and business intelligence, and social networking.
*Technical and Other Skills Required:*
· Expert-level experience with Microsoft *SharePoint* 2007 and MOSS
· Expert-level competency in Visual Studio Tools for Office, Windows
Workflow Foundation, Forms Server, and Excel Services.
· Client-Side Applications experience with Word, Outlook, Excel, and
· Demonstrable experience with .NET Framework to include .NET 3.5
· Experience with large-scale .NET applications.
· Demonstrable experience developing solution architecture.
· Experience with one or more emerging technologies such as Ajax and
· Experience with SQL Server 2008 (including reporting and
· Experience with security and Active Directory.
· Strong knowledge of Office products.
· Must be a self-starter.
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to
handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing
· Training and speaking experience a plus.
· Ability to communicate with clients at all levels.
· Work directly with Business units during project to accurately
come up with time/cost estimates.
IT All Tech
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at