Bearing One Another's Burdens............

If you are looking for a way to carry out Christ's command to love your
neighbor, Paul has a suggestion: bear their burdens. At some point, everyone
struggles under the weight of an oppressive situation. Believers have an
obligation to get under that load next to their brothers and sisters. Jesus
sets the pattern for burden bearing. He calls to Himself all who are
heavy-laden and gives them rest (Matt. 11:28-29). Since God predestines
believers to be conformed to Christ's likeness, we must imitate His care and
concern for those who suffer. Acts 4:32 shows that the early church followed
His example. To lift the load of poverty, they pooled their resources so
that no one was in need. Paul's letters make clear his concern for the
physical and spiritual welfare of growing churches. He fasted and prayed for
them and sent missionaries when he could. He felt it was his responsibility
to strengthen them, even though he sustained a personal hardship--his thorn
in the flesh (2 Cor. 12:7). A believer cannot wait until his life is clear
of obstacles before reaching out to others, since that day may never come.
Even though we have our own needs, we can do all things through Christ's
strength--including sharing someone else's adversity (2 Cor. 12:9). When
you're willing to wade into someone else's troubles to help that person hold
up under the weight, two things happen. First, he or she receives
desperately needed blessings in the form of aid, support, and love. And
second, you fulfill God's command to love a neighbor as yourself.

Promise for the Day: Share each other’s burdens, and in this way obey the
law of Christ. Galatians 6:2. (New Living Translation)

Come Discover Love Beyond Reason
Note: We at AGAPE LOVE DIVINE MINISTRIES respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND:<>reply
from the exact address to which this was originally mailed to or
provides the address (es) to be removed. Any inconvenience caused is
regretted. Thanks God bless you.