Please reply to
Title:                Oracle EBS SME

Location:         Oklahoma City, OK
Length:            5 months

Interview:        Phone

Required Skills:

·         Consultant will serve as the primary resource responsible for tuning
E-Business Suite 11iR2 queries/processes in a VLDB environment.

·         Experience in optimizing parallel processing and custom partitioning
of Apps tables is desirable.

·         Experience analyzing database/process performance using various
techniques to include traces, AWR reports, ASH reports.

·         Experience in optimizing statistics collection methods/frequencies

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused