Please reply to nar...@sriveninfosys.com
Title:                Oracle EBS SME

Location:         Oklahoma City, OK
Length:            5 months

Interview:        Phone

US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED

Required Skills:

·         Consultant will serve as the primary resource responsible for tuning
E-Business Suite 11iR2 queries/processes in a VLDB environment.

·         Experience in optimizing parallel processing and custom partitioning
of Apps tables is desirable.

·         Experience analyzing database/process performance using various
techniques to include traces, AWR reports, ASH reports.

·         Experience in optimizing statistics collection methods/frequencies
desirable.

Thanks & Regards
Naresh
Technical Recruiter