Please reply to
Title:                 AS/400 (DB2 W/ Infinium Exp.)

Location:           Rochester, NY

Length:             6-12 months

Interview: Phone

·         Infinium runs on DB2 with AS 400 Platform and uses RPG programs.

·         Experience with Infinium and not just RPG programmers.

·         They currently have Infinium for HR.

·         Excellent Comm. Skills

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused