Please reply to
Title:                VC++ W/ Financial Trading Exp.

Location:         Los Angles, CA

Duration:          3+ Months

Phone, F2F

Need a VC++ consultant who has also had experience with .Net.  Financial
(Trading) background is preferred. The company is in the Los Angles area and
local candidates are also preferred.   Excellent Communication skills are a

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused