Searching for a Sr. Web Hosting Administrator/.NET Development Support
Professional to work with Fortune 500 company and industry leader.
They offer a competitive base salary, annual bonus and a
benefits package. This company has been listed several times in "The
100 Best Places to Work in IT", by Computer Weekly magazine.
Locations: Tustin, CA (Preferred) but we would consider candidates
from Atlanta, Miami, Woodbury (St. Paul, MN) and Milwaukee. No
relocation expenses available for this position.
70% of work will be setup/troubleshoot/admin of Microsoft IIS Server
ver 6 (in the process of upgrading to 7) including setting up
applications and working with developers.
20% of work will be supporting Apache web servers including load
balancing, troubleshooting of web services, managing internet
10% of work will be supporting the .NET development team (helpful to
You will provide planning, implementation and support for a subset of
the Web Hosting infrastructure utilized by hundreds of applications
across many sites. All of the functions consist of complex hardware
and software configurations and interact regularly with other
functions across the company. (Network, Security, Infrastructure,
Procurement, Helpdesks, applications, etc.) You will also provide
development support to .NET developers both in the US and Ireland.
• Completion of Bachelor's degree in MIS, CS, Technical
Certification, etc. and/or 5+ years of experience
• Strong IIS 6 and 7 and Windows Server 2003 skills
• .NET Framework installation and performance tuning
• Experience in developing and debugging complex ASP.NET web
• Experience in developing .NET Windows applications such as
console applications or Windows services
• Basic understanding of SQL Server, Oracle, or DB2 Database
clients. As well as basic query syntax
• General understanding of TCP/IP networks, HTTP, and DNS
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge of web applications and infrastructure
• Strong knowledge of distributed systems
• Experience in application architecture, design, and development
Kindly forward your inquiry to, careers @jiassoiciates.com.
No sponsorship available.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at