Please reply to

Title:                CRM Business Analyst

Location:           Naperville, IL
Length:             6 months

Interview: Phone

Specialized/Practical Knowledge:

Overall experience of 8+ yrs
Strong analytical skills and previous experience as a Business Analyst is
Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies like DSDM, XP, Scrum
etc preferred
Experience in CRM or Sales & Distribution domains is a plus
Experience in Entitlement checks and export control regulations is an added
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused