*MiracleHire*

  ------------------------------

*Hi Employers,*

*We are introducing one of the most powerful and extraordinary tool which
enables you to place your bench candidates.*

*Visit our new milestone MiracleHire www.miraclehire.com in order to place
your Bench candidates real quick!!!!!!*

*Upload your Bench Consultants today and feel the difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*

* *

*What we provide?*

*100%* FREE* JOB POSTING, 100% FREE RESUME POSTING & 100% FREE RESUME SEARCH
FOR EMPLOYERS*

*Go to Website www.miraclehire.com *

*Candidates:* Are you looking for full time or contract IT opportunity?

   - Please post your resume FREE

   - More than 10,000 IT recruiters will see your resume immediately.

*IT Consulting and Direct Employers:  *

   - Post your HOT Requirements as Job Postings 100% FREE

   - Upload your bench candidates resumes 100% FREE

   - FREE Resume search

  ------------------------------

 Please contact ad...@miraclehire.com if you have any questions and Post
your jobs at p...@miraclehire.com

Remove Instructions - If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a *"remove" in the subject line.*

Thanks and Regards,

Admin

*IT Jobs at your doorstep - visit:*

*http://www.miraclehire.com/* <http://www.miraclehire.com/>* *