Hello,

I have a new job for State Street bank.  They are looking for a Project
Manager to come in for a 4 month project.  This job is in Boston and they
basically need someone who speaks well and has experience with Microsoft
Project and Office.  3-6 years is preferred.  I will paste the job
description below.  The rate is 40/hr.  Please let me know if you have
anyone.  Thank you!

Also, please fill out the submittal information below.  Thank you!

Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the appropriate life
cycle phases for implementation and support for one large or multiple small
projects. Activities include coordinating resources, schedules, task
assignments, project plans, and often performs systems analysis. Serves as
the primary contact with user groups and systems management. Provides advice
on methods and recommends changes in project management processes, standards
and strategies. Provides resolution of major issues and manages project
interdependencies and handoffs. Manages overall project communication and
resolves issues. Leads the preparation of business case, cost/benefit
analysis, contingency planning and risk assessment. Oversees the development
of recommendations regarding systems or process design solutions and process
improvements. Serves as a technical, subject matter resource for systems and
business line staff. Having 3-6 years experience.

Phone Number –

Cell Number -

Email Address –

Bill rate:

*Unique ID Required for submittals - *

o       *Month of Birth (xx), day of birth (xx), first two initial of first
name (xx), and first two initials of last name (xx)*

Availability to Interview within the next week

            Phone –

Face-to-Face –

Availability to start once an offer is made:

Current Availability Status:

Current Location:

If former consultant/employee at State Street Bank:

Dates –

            Division -

            Managers Name –

            Managers Phone # -