Please see the req for a Salesforce.com Architect position.
Please send over any candidates that fit the requirement and qualifications.
The position is located in Tewksbury, MA.
Please send LOCAL candidates ONLY.
Please provide me with full names, contact info, rate & location.
Thanks for your help!
*Salesforce.com / Architect*
This position is for an experienced *CRM Developer/Architect*. Reporting
directly to the Director of Applications Development, the candidate will be
responsible for managing and delivering CRM development projects. The
candidate will be responsible for the application development and support of
all aspects of the CRM portfolio including Sales, Marketing, and Customer
Success/Services. The candidate will be responsible for business
requirements, and will work closely with the Business Engagement Analyst and
application teams for project delivery.
*Primary responsibilities include:*
- Project Management: plan and manage CRM Portfolio development projects and
provide continuous updates to customers on project status and milestones.
- Development Cycle: You will be responsible for any or all aspects of the
System Development Life Cycle - from conceptual phase through to
implementation. You will be part of a team that supports post-implementation
and ensures global SLAs are achieved.
- Support: The candidate will be responsible for supporting and improving
existing systems that are used in production. Your role will be to help a
motivated, dynamic and skilled team deliver best of class CRM Portfolio
applications and tools that meet the needs of our user community.
This candidate will require a thorough understanding of CRM applications
including SalesForce.com out-of-the box functionality and configuration. In
addition to configuration, there will be a significant amount of development
using the CRM SDK. The customizations will include new entities, customized
screens, reporting and integration.
The candidate will be responsible for creating & delivering in a timely and
accurate fashion CRM and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force,
• Experience in designing and developing software components and having a
very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
• Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation
• Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different
business systems as well as working with integration tools.
• Proficiency in programming using Salesforce SFDC, Force [dot] com, Java,
• Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX
Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
• Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Sales Force
configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange
deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
• Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current
and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
• Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions,
and Approval Workflow.
• Programming experience with the following languages, J2EE, HTML XML, SQL,
• Experience in ETL processes, experience using EAI tools ie: WebMethods
*Formal Education & Certification
• Four-year university degree in Computer Science
• SFDC Level II and Level III certified.
• 12-15 years work experience.
• 5-6 years of managing a development team
*Knowledge & Experience*
• 5 years direct experience in all aspects of developing and implementing
• 3-5 years of developing customizations for SFDC using the CRM SDK
• Proven experience in SFDC implementations
• Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and
implementation of CRM software solutions. Specific knowledge of CRM SaaS and
Salesforce.com highly valued.
• Direct, hands-on experience with automated software management tools.
• Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and
• Strong knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing,
segmentation, mining, storing, cleansing, and security.
• Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and tools.
• Working experience with SAP enterprise software systems a plus.
• Project management skills and exposure to project-based work structures.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Good communication skills. Ability to communicate ideas in both technical
and user-friendly language, and to work well in a team.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast-paced
• Must be able to meet tight deadlines, and provide accurate time estimates.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to work issues at all levels within the organization.
• Ability to map business requirements to functionality available in
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving and follow-through
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines/SLA agreements
(On-time delivery, customer service, and quality of execution are key
• Highly motivated - self-starter, proactive with time management skills
• Knowledge of IT audit practices - Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley
compliance would be a plus
• Must be a hands-on and lead by example
• Proven ability to multitask and work through ambiguous requirements
• Must be flexible, adaptable, & available for support during non-standard
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at