*Hi Jobseekers,*

*We are introducing one of the most powerful and extraordinary tool which
enables you to place your Hot Resume.*

*Visit our new milestone MiracleHire www.miraclehire.com in order to place
your CV real quick!!!!!!*

*Upload your Resume today and feel the difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*Go to Website www.miraclehire.com *

*Candidates:* Are you looking for full time or contract IT opportunity?

   - Please post your resume FREE

   - More than 10,000 IT recruiters will see your resume immediately.

 Please contact ad...@miraclehire.com if you have any questions and Post
your jobs at p...@miraclehire.com

Remove Instructions - If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a *"remove" in the subject line.*

Thanks and Regards,

*IT Jobs at your doorstep - visit:*

*http://www.miraclehire.com/* <http://www.miraclehire.com/>* *

© 2009