*Title: Software Developer
Location: Irvine, CA
Length: 6 Months+
Rate: $30/hr on Corp-Corp
FTF Interview required with own expenses
Conducts analysis, designs products, and programs computer software that
requires extensive research. Typical background for this position is advance
study/knowledge in the field of computer science or software engineering
along with advanced knowledge of software development and methodologies.
Excludes paraprofessional positions. Performs software and system testing
procedures, bug verification, release testing and beta support. May consult
with customer concerning application and maintenance of software. May
coordinate installation of software system. Analyzes and researches software
requirements to determine feasibility of design and marketing requirements
within time and cost constraints. Performs product design and programming
activities involving multiple modules or subsystems. Participates in design
meetings and consults with other staff to evaluate interface between
hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of
overall system. Performs complex release testing and beta support for
assigned projects and resolves problems found in the software. Prepares
documentation required of the product. May serve as a project architect.
• Software development experience of 5-7 years in Microsoft technologies
including CSS and Web Services
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferable or
2 years industrial equivalent experience
• Responsibilities include developing and maintaining web-application and
business-logic infrastructure using Visual Studio .NET, C#, ASP.net, SQL,
XML, XSLT, n-tier, OOP/OOD.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment, fast learner, sense of urgency
• Takes personal responsibility for his/her own work
• Work on all tiers to support current framework; Code adheres to team and
• Good understanding of Database systems including SQL programming skills.
• Must have strong problem solving skills.
• Requires supervision and direction but applies technical knowledge to
complete assigned programming tasks
• Solid communication skills
o Open and straightforward
o Completes technical in source documentation and specifications
o Effective in the use of e-mail
• Works effectively within a group
o Willing to accept supervision
o Seeks direction as needed
Skills Preferred but Not Required:
Web Content Management Systems, Release management (branch/merge
Experience with Contact Center web admin tools a plus
Have a number of MS multi-tier data driven web sites that this individual
will be working on with very aggressive timelines.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at