Please reply to nar...@sriveninfosys.com
Title:                MS Access DBA

Location:         Warwick, RI

Duration:          3 months

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

Deliverables: criteria/results by which success can be measured:

Assist with overview review of existing access database utilized by Managed
Asset Department; implementation of requested enhancements; development of
management reporting; creation of new charge-off database and various ad-hoc
requests as needed

Technical Knowledge:

Access; Data Mapping; SQL

People Management:

Provide technical support and coaching to team members

Strong command of English Language

Thanks & Regards
Naresh
Technical Recruiter