Please reply to

Title:                Senior Project Manager
Location:         San Francisco, CA

Duration:          12 - 18 month

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

Client is looking for a very Senior Project Manager to assist in the 3rd phase
of a Portal related merger project.

Required Skills:

MUST have proven experience and ability to present to Executive Management Teams

MS Project

Previous Banking industry

Determine what tasks need to be done (not just putting them into MS Project)

Very strong analytical skills

Must be able to execute project plans

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused