Dear Partners,

I am looking for a SAP Basis Admin and Security consultant for a 4 month
project in Harrisburg, PA.  Please review the description below and if you
have a qualified consultant and would like to move forward for them to be
considered for this project have them complete the attached experience
matrix and return it to me with their resume.  I’ll also need to know their
work status (H1B, Green Card, U.S. Citizen) and their contact information.

*   Requirement Description*

  *    Skills*

*Years experience*

*Last Used*

Hands-on Security exp with SAP ECC 6.0 for FI, CO, MM, HR, PM, and BCS

Hands-on CRM Security experience

Basis/Security Admin exp with either SRM, CRM, BI, and EP 6.0 or higher

Exp with custom processes and impact of upgrade on custom objects

Exp with Automatic Profile Generator, User Admin, Central User Admin

Exp with Org Mgmt/Structural Authorization, Security Audit tools

Exp with Security related tables and reports/programs

Exp with troubleshooting authorization related issues

Exp with role development for single, composite, and derived roles

Exp developing and using eCATT scripts

Security exp w/BI 7.0 and converting from BI 3.5 Security to BI 7.0

Security exp w/Business Objects and Crystal Reports integration to ECC 6.0

Exp with implementing external third party interfaces

Knowledge of BizRights Approva software

Solution Manager 7.0 expertise

Netweaver Identity Mgmt 7.1 Business Suite Integration Scenario&LDAP integr