Please reply to
Title:                Senior Java Developer - Technical Lead

Location:         San Jose, CA

Duration:          4 + Months

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

§         Good experience with PL Sql

§         8+ years of experience

§         Java, J2EE, Web Application Server, Tomcat

§         Oracle - PL SQL

§         Perl

§         Linux environment

§         Familiarity with Project Life Cycle

§         Proficiency in Visio - Documentation

§         Prior Cisco development project experience - nice to have

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused