*OBIEE Developer*

*Target Rate: $40/hr*

·         Oracle BI Applications (Preferably HR Analytics and/or CRM
Analytics).  We ARE challenging the candidates on these apps (OBIEE
reporting, BI server architecture, warehouse schema design, DAC and
Informatica).  Just knowing what those components are is NOT enough.  They
need some experience with them.  Again, we WILL challenge them on it.

·         BI Application Schema Design (the understanding there-of)

·         Informatica

·         DAC

·         OBIEE development (Reports/Dashboards)

·         OBIEE Life Cycle Management, Security and Administration