Please reply to
Title:                Siebel CRM W/ E-Trust Experience
Location:         Malvern, PA
Duration:          6 Months

Phone Hire

Siebel CRM ; E trust
Duties and Responsibilities of the position: Siebel configuration experience,
Siebel Tools proficient & Siebel certification required.

Siebel CRM v8.0 (or 7.x).  Deep Siebel Campaign Management/Marketing
Segmentation experience is desired. Person must be versatile and self-starting.
 Developer should be able to configure applets/views, know the development
process, be able to work independently and must exhibit technical leadership as

3 - 5 years of experience in Siebel CRM, CM/Marketing
Campaign Management Implementation......Siebel Tools proficient developers (or
architects) who have supported the implementation of CRM and Campaign
Management on a large scale.
Business capabilities in 2008 include:

  a.. Client Strategies
  b.. Events Management
  c.. List Management
  d.. eMail Marketing
  e.. Documentum Integration
  f.. UI Improvements / Task-Based
Technologies under investigation:

  a.. Web Services (i.e. serve up Siebel data for portlet consumption)
  b.. Bonus - Familiarity with Pyxis software to ensure no hiccups during the
upgrade and also, to help determine the feasibility of surfacing other portlets
on the Blackberry.

Skills required to supplement the team which is currently delivering
enhancements to/supporting our existing CRM platform:

·        EIM knowledge (used for data loading)

·        ETL knowledge (IBM DataStage/Informatica)

·        Unix experience

·        DB2 experience

·        Cognos Reporting

·        Bonus - Familiarity with Mercury Test tool suite

hanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused