Please reply to

Title:                 Dot Net Developer W/ Trizetto Facets

Duration:           Long term

Location:           Peewaukee, WI

Phone hire

Need two professional references from recent projects

5 years of experience with .net technology
2-3 years of experience with Trizetto facets experience 4.1
5 years of experience with Healthcare Claims
2 years of experience of leading a team
Good onsite offshore co-ordination experience
Experience working as a lead and coordinator for one of the Healthcare
handling dot net and EDI Implementation projects
Experience in performing data analysis on Claims and Encounters.
Experience in executing projects in Facets system for Fidelis

 Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "REQSRESUMES" group.