Please reply to nar...@sriveninfosys.com

Title:                 Java Developer W/ Oracle, Informatica Exp.

Location:           San Jose, CA

Duration:           6+ months

Rate: $42/hr

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

Technical skills required

§         Java, Struts, JDBC

§         Informatica & ETL Skills

§         Oracle (PL/SQL)

§         Datawarehouse & Teradata knowledge

Tools

§         Eclipse

§         Toad

App Servers

§         (WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat, .)

Soft Skills

§         Good communication, team player, self starter

Nice to have

§         JavaScript

§         Ajax frameworks (ExtJS / Dojo)

§         WebSphere Portal

§         BI Technologies

Thanks & Regards
Naresh