Please reply to

Title:                 Java Developer W/ Oracle, Informatica Exp.

Location:           San Jose, CA

Duration:           6+ months

Rate: $42/hr

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

Technical skills required

§         Java, Struts, JDBC

§         Informatica & ETL Skills

§         Oracle (PL/SQL)

§         Datawarehouse & Teradata knowledge

§         Eclipse

§         Toad

App Servers

§         (WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat, .)

Soft Skills

§         Good communication, team player, self starter

Nice to have

§         JavaScript

§         Ajax frameworks (ExtJS / Dojo)

§         WebSphere Portal

§         BI Technologies

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "REQSRESUMES" group.