Please reply to
Title:                 Oracle Consultant W/ Supply Chain & EBS-(Enterprise
Business Suite)

Location:           NJ

Duration:           6 months

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

It's not your typical Oracle DBA; it's working with Supply Chain and EBS
(Enterprise Business Suite) to try and get EBS to run properly, stabilize it
and move it forward to production environment.  They need an Applications DBA
not a systems Developer. They use JDE heavily as well.

The new product from Oracle that they are using is VCP (Value Chain Planning),
it use to be called SCP (Supply Chain Planning).  The client does not expect we
will find someone with VCP since it's so new but if we did it would be great.
The musts are EBS experience and experience with JDE Enterprise 1 as well as
being an Applications DBA.  Please let me know of questions.

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "REQSRESUMES" group.