Please reply to nar...@sriveninfosys.com

Job Title:                     iPhone App Developer
Length:                        2 months
Location:                     Murray Hill, NJ

Phone Hire
Need two professional references from recent projects

Job Description:

Our client has an immediate need for an iPhone App Developer to work a 2 month
contract position in Murray Hill, NJ. The client has an application already
designed and they need someone to develop the application that will be
integrated with an existing insurance claims application.

Must have skills:
ยท iPhone Developer Skills are a must. That is the primary skill.

Thanks & Regards
Naresh
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC