Please reply to

Position:                       Software Engineer (TCL, XML, C)

Location:                       Hillsboro, OR

Duration:                       3 months

Phone Hire
Need two professional references from recent projects

Rate: $45/hour C2C

Project Description:
Data Migration from legacy system

Daily Responsibilities:
Develop/Enhance tcl scripts to migrate data from UNIX env to Windows env

Application Environment:
Data migration from UNIX to a Windows environment - Script development

Necessary Skills (Must Have):
Programming languages: TCL, XML & C [experience with additional scripting
languages is a plus]
Operating systems: Unix and Windows
Databases: MS SQL Server

Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):
. Experience working with APIs
. Experience migrating data from one environment (unix) to another (windows)
would be a distinct advantage.
. DesignSync knowledge and experience highly desirable
. Any experience with Siemens Teamcenter platform is desirable
. Troubleshooting and Problem solving skill

       Primary Skill:
       Other Skills:
      C; SQL SERVER; UNIX; Windows API; XML

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "REQSRESUMES" group.