Please reply to

Title:                 Java/ J2EE W/ Tibco or Vitria Exp.

Location:           Long Island, NY

Duration:           6 + Months

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

Please review the below job description and if you feel you are a fit, please
give me a call.

  a.. 10+ years experience in Java/J2EE Technologies with significant recent
Enterprise Architecture & Design Experience
  b.. Must have extensive Oracle Database experience (SQL/PLSQL)
  c.. Must have the ability to build a complete detailed design document
  d.. Must have strong UNIX O/S background
  e.. Must have full SDLC experience
  f.. Must have excellent written and oral presentation skills and be able to
interact with Senior Management
  g.. Any Tibco or Vitria Experience is a big plus
 Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "REQSRESUMES" group.