*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com*

We have following position with one of our client in Atlanta, GA. Please
send me resume along with rate and contact information.

* *

*Job Title*: IBM Process Server Designer/Admin

*Start Date*: Immediate

*Rate:* Low

*No of Positions*:  4 - 6

*Location*: Atlanta, GA

Required Skills (Need to have all the skills)

   - Must have Telecom experience.
   - Minimum 7 years total IT experience system design and solution
   development in a complex, full-SDLC environment.
   - *Experience in design and development of portal services and
   application aggregation using IBM Websphere Portal Server. *
   - *IBM Websphere Portal Server Developer is required*
   - Exposure to BPM Business Process Stream
   - *IBM Websphere Integration Developer is required*
   - Java /J2EE, Extensive use of Java WebServices
   - Experienced in designing and developing multiple portal sites.
   - Experienced in portlet development and portlet to portlet
   communication.
   - Experienced in building composite applications from enterprise backend
   systems.
   - Exposure to different *Web Servers & Application Servers, such as
   Websphere and Weblogic. *
   - *Experience working in J2EE & SOA. *
   - Experience delivering high-quality technical documentation.

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Gopal*

*Metasense Inc*