Title: SQL Server database developer

Location: Chandler AZ

Length: 3 Months+

Roles & Responsibilities

Developers will be working under Flex's ECG Program supporting multiple

Daily Responsibilities: Coding of SQL Server procedures, views, queries.

Create scripts for loading data (ETL scripts)

Performance tuning of queries and procedures

Necessary Skills (Must Have):

The positions we are looking for is for SQL Server database developer.

--We want developers to be proficient at writing complex T-SQL queries and
quickly understand requirements for complex queries and procedures.

--We look for experienced people to work as developers with minimal hand

--We are looking for skilled developers using T-SQL to create complex
business logic. Be sure your candidates will want to do this type of work.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "REQSRESUMES" group.