Role: Network Engineer
Duration: 6 months
Rate: $32/hr on C2C or 1099
********** NEED LAST 5 of SSN + MONTH & DAY of BIRTH TO SUBMIT. **********
Lap Top required with a wireless card.
Valid Drivers License,
This position will require being in an on call rotation supporting the Las
Vegas area. After hours work and/or Non Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. to 5.p.m.
work schedules may be required to meet customer needs.
Nortel Networks Certified Support Specialist
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
CIPT (Cisco Internet Protocol Telephony)
Preview the candidates carefully to ensure they meet the technical
qualifications and that they have actual hands-on experience with the
hardware and applications.
• Nortel CS 1000E: Installation and Maintenance of the Nortel CS1000E
product line must be capable of programming, and maintenance of Nortel
Unistem and Teledex SIP phones. (These are VOIP telephones, and Third party
• NRS Network routing Service Knowledge and experience
• SIP Trunking Knowledge and experience.
• Capable of programming and trouble shooting TFTP server issues.
• Voice Mail: Installation and Maintenance of the Nortel Call Pilot, and HMS
• Symposium/ CCT: Administration and maintenance of the Nortel Symposium,
and CCT platforms.
• Need to Other equipment on site that will need to be maintained:
o Red sky 911 servers
o SDC Consoles and Servers
o TFTP Servers
o CCMA Server
o TM server
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at