Please send matching profiles to

Position:                       Teradata Documentation

Length of contract:         6+ months

Location:                       San Jose, CA

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

·         Put an operations manual together that captures operation's disaster
recovery plan for Teradata

·         Document the operations protocol

·         Should be able to document what the process need to be

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt: 646-644-2894

Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused