*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com*

VERY VERY Hotttttttttttt!

Only telephonic interviews and candidates can be from anywhere over the US,
get as many you can,

We have an assignment and currently looking for a Ariba Developers for one
of our assignment @NH for a 6+ Months contract.

Following is the requirement, please let me know if you have anyone for
this:

Title: Ariba Developer

Location: NH

Duration: 6+ Months

Ariba based eProcurement system from v8.22 to v9R1.  This upgrade work is
just getting started, and we will need a resource to work with Liberty
upgrade team (who also includes two consultants from Ariba) across all
system modules to support this important work.  Candidates must have past
experience working on large Ariba implementations as well as proficiency in
the required and desired skills below.

*Required Skills: *

·        Java/J2EE

·        WebSphere

·        SQL

·        Ariba Mark-up Language (AML)

·        JavaScript

*Desired Skills:*

·        UNIX environment

·        Oracle Databases

·        Ant & Unix Shell Scripting

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Gopal*

*Metasense Inc*

*NJ Minority Certified Company*

100 Technology Way, Suite 320

Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

(856) 475-0555 Fax
go...@metasenseusa.com

MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.