****PeopleSoft Admissions/Campus Community Consultants****
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Location: **Chapel Hill NC*
We are seeking a PeopleSoft Admissions and Campus Community Specialist.
Consultants should have the following skill sets:
* Strong techno-functional Admissions experience in analysis, design,
conversion, testing and documentation
* Writes and maintains specifications for customizations and
* Ability to configure and trouble shoot Security associated with
* Experience with checklist setup and assignment using 3C Engine and
population selection for Admissions.
* Ability to set up Communications using Communication Generation.
* Experience with Set up and Testing of SEVIS.
* Evaluate new and existing Business Process and Interpret how they
translate to PeopleSoft Applications and Best Practices.
* Ability to create and execute Admissions testing scenarios as well as
coordinate all levels of testing.
* Strong team oriented business approach with excellent interpersonal
and communication skills.
* Ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast paced environment.
* Minimum of 5 years of PeopleSoft Campus Community experience, at
least 3 prior Large Complex University Implementations with concentration
Two to three consultants will be selected from this statement of work.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at