*Location: Ann Arbor, MI*
*Duration: 6 months CTH*
*Rate: $42/HR on C2C/1099*
* Design, develop, test, document, and maintain code.
* Estimate and plan development work, track and report on task progress, and
deliver work on schedule.
* Work within a structured development environment that includes Lean
development methodology, version control, automated unit testing, automated
builds, writing appropriate technical documentation, design reviews, and
other structured development practices.
* Document coding and design activities necessary for the proper
installation, maintenance and operation of the software.
Required Education and Experience:
* BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field.
* Minimum 7+ years of experience developing commercial software applications
in a structured software development environment.
* 3 to 5 years’ experience with developing Java applications working on
middle tier and backend, with proven skills in J2EE, SQL, XML, Web Services,
* Expert in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), and solid familiarity with
software design patterns.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at