Please send matching profiles to nar...@sriveninfosys.com

Title:                 .Net Developer

Location:           West Chester, PA.

Duration;           6 Months

Rate: $35/hr

Phone hire

Need two professional references from recent projects

Job Description:

Contractor will be supporting an ETL Application.

Candidates Must have:

§         ASP.NET

§         IIS 6

§         Windows 2008 App. Support

§         Application Administration and Support experience

§         VB Scripting to automate some processes

§         Some Java - (JRE to execute code).

§         PGP Encryption.

§         ETL is a nice-to-have - The more understanding of data movement, the
better.

Thanks & Regards
NARESH

Technical Recruiter