Urgent --- *Business/Technical Architect* --- Long Term Contract – *
EAD/GC/Citizen* – Washington, DC

Send the resume ASAP on* s...@cy-tec.com* for further details

*Business/Technical Architect*

Washington, DC

*Long Term Contract*

I need an architect with *order management* experience in *telecom/cable
industry* ASAP. I had an architect who is leaving soon and I need a
replacement ASAP before he leaves before end of the month. Let me know if
you have anyone with this kind of experience and skills. He should know *UML
*, use case analysis, *SOA *and mainly *order management domain* experience
in telecom/cable industry.

Thanks and Regards

Syed Muzaffer Ali

CyberTec Inc