Please send matching profiles to

Length:            12 - 18+ months

Location:         San Jose, CA

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

Client is looking for a business PM who has robust experience, end to end in
fixed assets and equipment.

·         This resource will need to be able to use power point to create
slides to articulate their scope, major tasks.

·         Need to understand and support on the budgeting piece; be able to use
MS project to put together project plan.

·         10 years of experience with good communication skills

·         Excellent PowerPoint skills

·         MS project

·         Previous experience in fixed assets or finance would be nice

·         Should be able to handle fixed asset planning

·         Must understand how this business oriented process works.

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt: 646-644-2894

Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused