Title: TIBCO SOA Middleware
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 6-12 month
Development expertise on TIBCO BW/DESIGNER/TRA/EMS/ADMINISTRATOR/ADB Adapter
is must. Strong database, Unix & admin skills are required. SOA knowledge in
terms of overall architecture, design, processes, functionality and
technical components. Knowledge of the related EAI concepts including - Web
Services based middleware implementation, transport protocols, UDDI, common
services framework, error handling, automated monitoring, deployments,
strong schemas/Wsdls/xml and version control skills are mandatory.
Experience on Java, Siebel/Remedy (Adapters) integration implementations,
GI, Turbo XML, Telecom domain knowledge would be an additional plus. High
team spirit & attitude to get things done is must.
Strong email and verbal communications skills.
*Role & Responsibilities*
- Should be able to understand Business requirements and relate them to
SOA implementation in Tibco.
- Participation in design review and architecture implementation
- Develop low level design specs for development team.
- Independent in development of complex business process, web services
and integration with various end systems using Tibco product suite.
- Configure Tibco adapters, setting up services in Fault Tolerance/load
- EMS administration including develop scripts to create topics, queues,
bridges, purging, FT mode setup, monitoring.
- UDDI setup and develop processes to access it.
- To develop complex WSDLs, Schemas and XML translation mappings.
- Support deployment activities and develop automated scripts for Unix
- Develop various database procedures, triggers, views and complex SQL
- Generate various reports for reporting
- Responsible for development of unit testing specs.
- Maintain and resolve issues in highly complex integration architecture.
- Support various testing cycles including integration, UAT & regression
- Onsite /Offshore coordination and working overlapping hours as
- Follow up with various end application owners to resolve issues.
Thanks & Regards
Maripax Solutions | prav...@maripax.com
G IM: vpraveen.mari
Y IM: vpraveen.mari
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at