Please send matching profiles to

Title:                 Sybase IQ Developer

Location:           Warren, NJ

Duration:           5+ Months

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

Role Description:

·         Must have skills: Minimum 5+ years development experience and 3+ year
of Sybase IQ development experience and data modeling Strong experience with
T-SQL, PL/SQL, and SQL development

·         Must have implemented Sybase IQ in a large data warehouse Experience
performance tuning, writing load scripts and creating indexes etc.

·         Must have worked on Sybase 12.7 and experience on version 15 is a big

·         Working knowledge of UNIX OS Ability to work effectively in a fast
paced implementation environment

·         Excellent communication skills.

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt: 646-644-2894

Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused