*Location: San Jose, CA
Length: 6 months*
*Rate: $400/day all inc.*
· 10 to 15 years of experience defining and architecting complex
solutions for Web based enterprise applications.
· Should have experience working as a lead architect and must be
capable of making architectural and design decisions.
· Extensive experience working with multiple J2EE application
Servers such as IBM Websphere, BEA Weblogic, JBoss.
· Experience working with different databases such as Oracle, DB 2,
Informix, Access, Paradox, MySQL Experience implementing solutions using
different standards such as HTTP, XML, HTML, OFX, DOM, SAX, XSL, EJB, J2EE
(Servlet, JSP, JDBC, EJB, RMI, JCA, JMS).
· Experience working with different integration tools such as
WebMethods, BizTalk, IBM Message Broker, Aqualogic Service Bus, WebLogic
· Experience designing and deploying solutions in IT Service
Provisioning, Management and Monitoring a plus (may be addressed by the
bullet around service id and design).
· Experience with OO Perl Ability to lead teams of specialists to
prepare design artifacts.
· Ability to work on projects that have enterprise wide visibility
that cut across divisional and organizational boundaries.
· Should have extensive experience designing and implementing SOA.
· Should have extensive experience in service identification
techniques and service design principles.
· Should have good experience in object oriented analysis and
design, applying architectural and design patterns, modeling using UML.
· Should have superior client facing skills.
· Should have excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Experience working with geographically dispersed teams would be an
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at