Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP. Thank you..
*Position:* QA Performance Tester
*Location:* Albany, NY
*Duration:* 5 Months
1. At least 4 years of full-time experience as a quality assurance
2. Experience with LoadRunner.
3. Ascertaining performance & scalability requirements for each release.
4. Conduct performance tuning in different categories: network, system,
platform and application.
5. Help to develop testing artifacts (scripts, monitors, scenarios, etc…)
6. Diagnose complicated performance issues based on analysis of
performance tests execution results (Load, Stress, Scalability) and come up
with recommendation for solution.
7. Run performance benchmark tests.
8. Build Capacity Planning/Sizing models.
9. Has diverse experience and interests. Experience with web based
application software type as well as a quantitative background.
10. Good understanding of operating systems, esp. memory management,
processing and file system structure.
11. Proven development capabilities in one of the following languages:
Java, C++, C.
12. Experience with working with database: familiarity with the different
database entities, familiarity with SQL, DML. Hands on experience with
Oracle and MS SQL.
13. High level understanding of Java/.Net internals (memory heap
allocation, garbage collection, caching, connection pooling, etc…)
14. Good understanding of networking concepts, server-agent
15. Good knowledge and understanding of software testing procedures,
practices and tools.
1. A Masters degree in Computer Science, or Mathematics is desired.
2. Knowledge of BPM Engines and business activity monitoring.
3. Knowledge of BPM Engines and business activity monitoring.
4. Experienced with formal SDLCs and business analysis methodologies;
Working knowledge of business analysis documentation standards.
1. Work with project management team, technical team and business unit in
the requirements gathering process to determine high level designs
2. The candidate should be responsible for diagnose performance
3. Conduct performance tuning, running performance benchmarks and
building capacity planning models.
4. Software Performance Engineer should have a very good understanding of
software development and the software testing lifecycle, as well as
experience in applying software testing techniques, processes, and tools.
5. Report the results to the management and team lead in timely matter
6. Assist the support team in deployment
7. Other related development tasks in the SDLC
1. All documentation regarding system and performance tests
2. Performance matrix
3. Performance Test Plans & Test Strategy
4. Detailed Test Cases, test conditions
5. Test Scripts
6. Results of test execution
Aim Computer Consulting
N. Laurel Park Drive,
Phone: 734-591-3562 Extn.1+161
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at