3 month contract
They are looking for a GIS Developer (not an Analyst).
*ArcObjects Programmer: 3 months, work from home*.
a. Fully- capable of writing extensions for ArcGIS using VB.net and
b. Experience programming for ArcPad
c. Experience with XML data manipulation in VB.net
d. Experience sending and retrieving data with MSMQ (Microsoft Message
1) read in an XML file with embedded data
2) parse the XML data and update the Geodatabase of an existing feature
(point) class in ArcGIS
3) set ArcGIS map to display only points that meet a criteria from the
4) set the symbol for each data point based on data in the file
5) Rotate the symbol to an angle based on data in the file
6) Change the symbology on the data point based on location attributes (full
contained by a polygon or not fully contained by a polygon)
7) Prefer vb.net but will consider VBA
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at