Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP. Thank you....
*Location: Midtown Manhattan, NY. *
*Rate: DOE. *
*Duration: 12 months. *
The role is for a *Analyst/Developer* to work in the global Derivatives
Trade Capture team. It will involve working across a variety of
Front-Office led technology projects, with a particular focus on developing
and improving Clients strategic Trade Capture & Processing systems in the
Flow, Exotic & Structured Notes products spaces, and improvements to the STP
of these products to Back-Office systems & groups.
*Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):*
• Partnering with fellow IT colleagues and clients in the Front
Office, Middle Office, Operations etc. to design and then implement
solutions for complex business problems in the Flow, Exotic and Structured
Notes product spaces:
o Design, Development and Testing of in-house solutions.
o Assisting Business Analysts and Software Architects converting
business requirements into system solutions.
o Helping technology management to establish project scope and define
priorities and timeframes.
o Monitoring, managing and reporting personal progress.
o Assist with System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
o Assist with User Training.
o Provide 2nd-level support.
• Working with Front & Middle Office users and Senior IT Management,
along with Operations, Product Control and fellow Technology professionals,
to understand, capture and manage requirements for improving and expanding
the Derivatives business’s technology platform and its related business
processes, on a global and regionally-specific basis.
• Contributing to the overall effectiveness of the Derivatives IT
• Play an active role in defining and improving the departmental
Development and Support processes
NOTE: Candidate may be expected to work some non-standard hours from
time-to-time to participate in projects with New York and Singapore
colleagues. Some week-end work is expected due to the global 24x6 nature of
our systems, which limit opportunities for some changes in the production
• Applicants should have a strong Computer Science, Engineering, Arts or
other Science degree, or equivalent commercial experience
• Applicants will ideally have a good Computer Science degree.
• 2-5 years commercial software development on multi-threaded GUI or
server-side systems in medium-sized projects (4-6 people).
• Note that applicants will be working on a mixture of GUI and server-side
components, so a flexible approach and a can-do attitude is a must.
• Must have developed GUI based applications in a structured environment.
• Interest in financial markets and an eagerness to get into Investment
Banking IT is assumed, but experience is not required.
• Strong knowledge of and exposure to structured software development.
• Understand concepts of and will have worked under source code
configuration management policies and tools.
• Candidates will have strong communication skills, proven ability to talk
to users as well as other IT colleagues, and must be willing and able to
work in a pressurized, results-driven environment
• Experience working in a dynamic environment
• Must of worked in team environment
• Investment Banking background
• Experience working in a dynamic work environment
• Full project lifecycle experience - i.e. requirements gathering, technical
architecture, detailed design, build, unit, system, integration & user
acceptance testing, release management and post-release support.
• Worked closely with QA/BA team
• Strong C# / .Net 2.0/3.5 framework.
• Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008
• Windows Forms/ WPF development
• Web Services oriented architecture
• Database & system design experience using Oracle or Sybase.
• PL/SQL (Oracle).
• Source & Version Control.
• COM Interoperability
• Agile development technologies
• Commercial version control system (Rational ClearCase, Subversion).
• Exposure to industry quality standards such as CMM or CMMi.
Aim Computer Consulting
N. Laurel Park Drive,
Phone: 734-591-3562 Extn.1+161
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at