Oracle Portal Developer -
· Oracle Portal Developer is defined as a position within the
Information Systems ERP Engineering organization, responsible for the
analysis, design, integration, testing, deployment and support of
Portal-based enterprise solutions in the Oracle ERP infrastructure.
· Responsibilities will include providing technical leadership and
hands-on capabilities in Oracle Portal technology. The ideal individual will
have (Java/J2EE experience and experience with web development framework,
such as Struts or JSF). The candidate should have strong analytical skills,
be able to work independently or with a team and have a track record of
successful application deployment.
· Deep experience developing complex application within Oracle
Portal (including Portlet development, defining workflows, portal
· Experience and knowledge of Oracle e-Business Suite (EBS),
including the EBS data model.
· Very strong PL/SQL and data modeling experience.
· Experience with and knowledge of Web 2.0 applications and
· Experience with iterative and agile software development practices
· Strong Java/J2EE development experience.
· Experience with SSO and OID.
· Experience with Web Services, mashups, API’s SOA.
· Understanding of usability principles.
· Driven with a high-energy level.
· Strong desire to learn new technologies and business processes
· Strong writing and communication skills.
· Exceptional teamwork and collaboration skills.
· Ability to train developers and end-users on Oracle Portal
· Experience with other portal and/or content management systems
(Plumtree, SAP, ATG, Interwoven, Sharepoint, Documentum)
· Experience with Oracle Portal upgrade projects
· Experience with Hibernate, Struts, JSF
Thanks & Regards
Maripax Solutions | prav...@maripax.com
G IM: vpraveen.mari
Y IM: vpraveen.mari
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at