*Position Title:SAP (FICO,SD,MM,&/orPP) Consultant*
*Location: Dublin, OH *
*Duration: 6 months+ *
* Start Date: Immediate** *
Responsible for understanding Finance’s business processes and current
problems and proposing and documenting systems solutions to those problems.
This position requires extensive knowledge of SAP (FICO, SD, MM, and/or PP)
and the ability to configure it in addition to being able to effectively
recommend customizations as required.
• Translates and interprets functional requirements documentation for
projects and enhancements
• Configures the FICO area of the solution and recommends customizations as
• Assists in system/applications integrations.
• Performs design and technical reviews.
• Requires experience with multiple development methodologies.
• Uses deep subject matter/functional expertise, influence and process
skills to help internal/external customers and stakeholders identify and
meet their high priority needs while considering cultural and diversity
• Jointly develops practical implementation plans that consider cultural
sensitivities with other accountable parties.
• Encourages informed risk-taking and acts as a catalyst for innovation;
generates practical, sustainable and creative options to solve problems and
create business opportunities, while maximizing existing resources.
• Proactively develops and maintains technical knowledge in specialized
area(s), remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices;
• Performs assessments and listens to internal/external customers to
understand and anticipate their needs and determine their priorities in the
context of the overall enterprise.
• Driving and gathering business requirements and generating the related
• Creating and documenting functional specifications
• Coordinating with technical counterparts on design delivery
• Planning and executing unit, functional, system, integration, user
acceptance, performance and other tests - including test case and test plan
development and test executing, problem logging and resolution
• Driving end user interaction - from process documentation and gap
analysis; to user acceptance testing and training development and execution;
to post-implementation support
• Coordinate and drive system integration and cutover - including CTS
migration, project cutover timing and post-implementation support
• Provide on-going support - including end users incidents problem
resolution and on-going enhancement execution
• Detailed knowledge of the Record-to-Report, Order-to-Cash, the
Procure-to-Pay and Asset Lifecycle Management processes.
• 3 to 5 years experience in a hands on SAP configuration role.
• A/P, vendor invoicing and 3-way match (FB*0, MIRO), vendor master data and
management, assets, projects, and WBS knowledge desired.
• New G/L, journal entries, A/R, customer invoicing, budgeting/planning, ECC
reporting, and customer master data management
• Full SAP system life-cycle development - from concept through post
• Experience in both building and supporting SAP systems is desired.
• Strong accounting back ground desired
• SAP SRM and ABAP experience desired
• Strong leadership and communications skills.
• Proficient PC skills; including working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science, Business or related field
preferred or equivalent work experience
Thanks & Regards
Maripax Solutions | prav...@maripax.com
G IM: vpraveen.mari
Y IM: vpraveen.mari
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at