*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com*
*Job Title : Software Tester*
*Location : Raleigh, NC*
*Duration : 6 month***
The selected candidate will work in the capacity of a Tester/Trainer and
will be responsible for:
• Ensuring the new IT applications and all code changes are made to existing
applications are in compliance with specifications for all maintenance and
major releases through a series of validation and verification tests.
• Participating in all design team meetings and prototypes
• Reviewing all business, functional, security, migration, and/or reporting
• Creating test cases, executing various phases of testing using manual test
cases and/or automated test scripts
• Reporting and tracking application defects
• Writing test summary reports
*Other responsibilities include:*
• Facilitating the user acceptance testing phase of the project
• Writing user guide documentation, as well as providing application
training and support.
• Using requirement documentation to create either manual test cases or
automated test scripts to validate the application.
• Queries for the appropriate database ensuring data collection and data
storage of all information entered, modified and/or deleted within the
application under test.
• Document and report defects found in application to the development team
• Ensuring the defect(s) has been accurately resolved by a series of
• Reporting the status of each project to management on a regular basis
• Working closely with the development team to schedule deployment to the
• Working within an Agile development environment which produces programming
code and builds the system in an iterative phased approach.
• BS degree in computer science or related field
• Minimum (1) one year of experience in software testing. (Additional years
of experience will be considered in lieu of the BS degree).
• Knowledgeable in: test plan and test case development
• Experience with *automated test tools/software, regression testing
• Knowledgeable of software requirements and user stories
• Experience with *issue tracking software, testing web-based applications
and coding standards*
• Excellent verbal communication
• Experience working within a team environment
• Experience working with internal and external user communities
• Knowledge of process diagram software (i.e. Visio), and MS Office software
The following skills preferred:
• User training and customer support
• Experience with databases and SQL statements, web site design and
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
(856) 475-0555 Fax
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at