*Job Title*:         VB.Net Developer

*Duration*:         18 months

*Location*:         San Antonio, TX

*Skills*: VB.Net, SQL 05, SSIS, SSRS

*Job Details*:

·         Looking for a strong .net developer with 5+ years’ experience.

·         Experience with vb.net, asp.net and Ajax.

·         Experience with Web Services - creating and consuming them.

·         On the SQL development side, they need strong SSIS, Stored
procedures and DTS.

·         Would prefer people with some application conversion experience
from legacy to .net conversion.

Please attach a copy of your updated resume, in word format, elaborating
your projects in tune with the client’s requirement. Please contact me ASAP
before the requirement gets filled.

I would greatly appreciate if you get back to us with your responses on the
following questions as soon as possible

• What is your expected hourly rate for a contract position?

• When are you available to start a project?

• "Upon offering the position in order to ensure Drug and Crime free
Environment, our client mandates a Criminal Background check and a 10 Panel
Drug Test." Would you be comfortable with that?

• What are your Day and Evening phone numbers?
Thanks & Regards

Phone: 804-859-5759
Maripax Solutions | prav...@maripax.com
G IM: vpraveen.mari