Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP. thank you....

 *Role: Windows Admin/Web** **sphere Admin*

*Location: Boston area MA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Rate : DOE*

 We have already had expert Websphere people interview and they are not a
fit. i need someone who is an expert in Windows Administration and strong
with Websphere.

In person interview will most likely be required after a phone screen.

Looking for someone who can do the Windows Admin 80% and Websphere 20%.

Our client is looking for (5-6 years) Windows administration experience and
strong (5-6 years) WebSphere.

Client needs someone who has installed over 100 Windows Servers, has worked
on and installed on multiple versions

such as NT, XP, 2000, 2003, 2008.

Be able to explain how you worked through and solved server issues and
hardware issues on the Windows side.

Candidates should also have strong experience in WebSphere 5 & 6.
Experience with WebSphere Portal administration is a plus.  This person will
be doing installations, configuration, migrations, and maintenance as well
as application security within WAS on rare occassion.  The application on
WebSphere is Siemens Soarian Financials and Soarian Clincials.  In the
future, it may include the WebSphere parts of Lotus Notes & Domino, such as

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152